Pitching, Mentoring And Networking For Technology Startups
February 24, 2012
Garage48 Startup HUB starts with a pitching, mentoring and networking events. Focused on internet, mobile applications and technology at large, it's meant for newcomers in startup world and early stage startups.
- ... You have an idea/MVP/prototype and you would like to get feedback for it, get advise, where to start/ how to go on or you are looking for the team and co-founders.
- ... You have a prototype or MVP and you want to practice and fine-tune your investor pitch.
- ... You have different reason to pitch, talk to mentors and get new leads/contacts.
Prepare 5 minutes pitch, with demo if possible, plus 5 minutes for questions and answers. Try to cover following point:
- Who are you and what are you here for (say clearly what do you need or what's your questions)?
- What's your idea all about? Target users and what's their pain you are solving?
- Describe/show technical solution and the revenue model.
If you are not there yet to answer all the questions, don't worry, you can still pitch and ask advice from the audience. Be ready for questions and open for feedback and advice.
Agenda goes like that:
- Mentoring rounds & networking
- ... it's over, when it's over
There are things you shouldn't worry. You will meet people and get visibility, but it's only you who can take it from there. Follow up with people you met, get what they promised and move on!
It would be great to get your feedback for the event and how it has helped you or what else you need to boost your startup. E-mail us email@example.com