Seminar: How to make money on Cloud?
June 07, 2012
As a startup or already established Independent Software Vendor (ISV),
you’ve heard all the excitement and business benefits around the Cloud
and may have even started to build cloud-based solutions. The rise of
cloud services brings both technology and business changes, for most ISVs the business changes are harder because companies don’t look at the impacts across the entire organization.
To successfully overcome those
challenges and learn from 60 cloud businesses feedback and real life
experiences, Garage 48 and Microsoft are inviting you a to a free
one-day How to make money on Cloud seminar delivered by consulting
company Consulta. You’ll receive practical resources and guidance to
develop the right model for Software as a Service (SaaS) and how to
rethink your business.
• 09:00 Registration and morning coffee
• 09:30 Welcome and introduction
• 09:45 Cloud and Your Business - Landscape and Changes ahead
• 10:45 Coffee break
• 11:00 Reaching the Customers - Understanding buying behavior
• 12:15 Lunch break & networking
• 13:15 Partnerships & the Ecosystem – A way to scale Up
• 14:15 Top 10 laws of Cloudonomics – What really matters?
• 14:45 Coffee break
• 15:00 Our journey to cloud & Windows Azure – Priidu Paomets, MARKUS Software & Kaspar Hanni, Microsoft
• 16:00 Snacks, drinks, socializing and DJ Book your free seat @ http://www.facebook.com/events/320821817994392/EVENT SPEAKER
David Balažic is a general manager and partner at Consalta
focusing on helping companies to be successful using Cloud Computing
solutions. With more than 10 years of experiences in services industry,
from IT to hospitality, he is the leading change manager at Consalta.
His area of expertise is Software as a Service (SaaS) and Cloud business
consultancy. Before Consalta, David worked 6 years in several sales and
management roles at Microsoft.